rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Business Spotlight

Deb's Pane in the Glass
Business: Deb's Pane in the Glass
Grayson, Ga 
Phone: 678-230-4464

Deb's Pane in the Glass is a licensed, in-home business specializing in stained glass items like sun-catchers, lamps, night-lights and window panels for gifts or home and office. Stained glass artisan Deb handcrafts each piece using the copper foil method, and says "I hand foil each piece of glass instead of using lead." Deb's most popular item last year were small hearts that her customers used as unique gift tags.

Would you like to be featured in our Business Spotlight? Click here for details


I am really happy to be able to shine the spotlight on Deb. She has been reading My Snellville Blog for as long as I can remember. She's always been so supportive, and just is a really nice person! So Deb, here's your well-deserved time in the spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!