rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Monday, January 24, 2011

Video Update: Jan. 24, 2011

My Snellville Blog News,coming to you almost live from my kitchen...and my tacky wallpaper.


This edition includes:

-Snellville town center survey (Wisteria Road, US-78, Oak Road area)
-Intersection improvements to McGee Road/US78 Snellville
-New London Theatre's production of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
-PROPHETS - Free one-man show in Snellville

The following video an update to the Video of Monday, January 24th.
There are a couple of important things I left out of the last video.





Hello and welcome to My Snellville Blog News - Proof that any idiot can make a video and probably will.

The Snellville Police Department will have a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Police building on Thursday, January 27th at 10 AM.

An open house will be held on Sunday, January 30th from 2 to 5 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!