rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snellville Family Recounts Run The Reagan Experiences

Run the Reagan more than a race for Snellville household
Gwinnettdailypost.com
SNELLVILLE — Last year the Blankenship family made plans to run their first race together. But when they signed up, little did they know they would be running in snow. Amy and Joe Blankenship of Snellville participated in Run the Reagan last year, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!