rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Snellville Blog Reader's Comments

I have received so many nice comments from readers recently! Here are just a few:

  • "I can always count on you to have the answer to any question about Snellville! You know EVERYTHING about our fair city!"
~Steve Thomas (@stevelibrarian via Twitter) [link]
  • "MySnellvilleBlog has become my go-to source for anything Snellville. I can find everything from important updates about city council meetings, to what restaurants are opening up nearby. On MSB's Facebook fan page I can connect with other residents and discuss things that are going on in Snellville, and things that need to happen here."
~Trish Bishop, Snellville resident since 2002.
  • "The main benefit I've gotten from My Snellville Blog is, I think, exactly what you originally intended - I feel so much more connected to Snellville. I've always had an unreasoning love for Snellville (especially since I don't actually live there - I have a Lilburn address) and you and My Snellville Blog feed that love. I read your Facebook fan page posts religiously..."
~Donna Hill, Lilburn Ga.
  • "I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy and find useful your blog about Snellville.  If there is anything going on in or around Snellville, I can count on you finding it out first and letting me know via the blog, Twitter or Facebook.  I can't tell you how many times I have retweeted or clicked the "share" button on your posts from your blog.  I would never have known about the Snellville Farmer's Market if it were not for your posting.  As soon as I read about the farmer's market, I reposted it  for all my friends who immediately wanted more information about the vendors, how to be a vendor and were very excited to read about the organic veggies for sale.Also, your blog is virtually the only way I keep up to date about Snellville government, local issues, road closures (like during the ice storm or when there was a gas main break) and deals around town from stores.  Also, since you repost your blog via twitter and Facebook, I can keep abreast of happenings by my Smartphone.  Which, because I am a Realtor and not always at my computer, I find the most helpful for me.  Your blog has helped me and a lot of my friends become more involved in our community.  Keep up the good work."
~ Christy Brannon
Thanks to everyone who sent in comments, it's really appreciated. Keep in mind, I also like suggestions on ways to improve. So don't be shy -- keep the comments coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!