rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, April 29, 2011

Council member Tod Warner will not seek re-election

I've known Tod's plans for some time, but I am still sorry to see him go from the council. He has always weighed and considered pros and cons of every decision so carefully for the benefit of Snellville's citizens. He's just a really good guy. Snellville is fortunate to have had his service, and he will continue to serve the citizens of Snellville on the city's Urban Redevelopment Authority.

Snellville council member will not run for re-election
Atlanta Journal Constitution
By Joel Anderson Snellville council member Tod Warner has announced that he will not run for re-election this fall. Warner, who ran unopposed for the seat in 2007, said he wanted to spend more time with his family. He is married with three children ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!