rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Responsible Party Usually Claims "Not Me!" First

Before you read this article from the Gwinnett Daily Post about a recent incident in Snellville, let me tell you a little story from my childhood, then relate it to the news article.

Together and from previous marriages, my parents raised 7 children. Whenever somebody would do something wrong (break a light fixture, for example), my father would ask, "Who did this?" -- He found that 9 times out of 10, the guilty party would be the very first to pipe up "Not me!"

Here's the link to the news article and an excerpt, if you don't want to read the full article...
During the "public comment" portion of Monday's meeting, former councilwoman Kelly Kautz addressed Witts personally, agreeing with his remarks and stating that she is not responsible for the anonymous mailing. 
It is very unfortunate and makes me very disappointed that after Snellville has moved in such a positive direction and that there are those who only feel they can succeed by tearing others down. That is a sign of desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!