rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Snellville Restaurant Site

This is our 2 year old son, posing next to the highchair he used at Atlanta Bread Company. It looks like our toddler posing next to our invisible baby, doesn't it?

Hubs and I enjoyed (most) of the kids being back in school today by going to Home Depot in a doomed search for giant S-hooks (don't ask - ok, you can ask if you really care), followed by lunch at the Atlanta Bread Company on Scenic Highway.

I blogged our restaurant visit on SnellvilleEats. Check it out, the pictures alone might cause you to go there to eat tomorrow! Click here for the Atlanta Bread Company Snellville location Snellville Eats review.

I will try to get better on these reviews. Maybe they aren't really great reviews, because I think restaurant reviewers are more snotty. I will have to work on my negativity. But let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!