rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Snellville News and Info

Work over, voters trickle in. Rain doesn't help
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
Some voters faced long lines this morning outside the office at
TW Briscoe Park in Snellville.
"They were lining up at 6:15," said Peggy Barbash ...

More Gwinnett express buses to run to Atlanta
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
Starting around 5:30 am,express buses leave from lots
at Ga.20 and I-985, Discover Mills and I-85, Indian Trail
and I-85 and from Snellville ...

Herndon Sells LA Fitness for $10 Million
CoStar Group - Bethesda,MD,USA
The 41000-square-foot building, at 2279 Pinehurst Road in
Snellville, was completed in 2006 and is on 5.057 acres.
Mark Cooley and Grant Furlong of The ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!