rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, May 15, 2008

If I don't have competition, I will create some

In your FACE... Susan Gast's blog! (AJC Blogger)
In your FACE... Rick Badie's blog! (AJC Blogger)
In your FACE... Mayor Oberholtzer's blog!

I just looked up 'Snellville bloggers' and 'Snellville blogs' in Google, and this blog, MySnellvilleBlog, came up first. It's a small victory, but I'll take it. Susan Gast only writes a blog post for AJC once per week, but she really puts a lot of work into each post - she interviews people and she doesn't do run on sentences and crappy grammar like I do. She also would never type the word 'crappy.' Susan has too much class for that.

Google doesn't look for quality writing though, which is a sad thing for humanity but good for me. I think what helps my Google rank is my posting frequency. Sometimes I'll post up to 3 times a day, if I've had a lot of caffeine.

Rick Badie has a great blog always really touches my heart. I really like his down-to-earth writing style. Mayor Oberholtzer's blog looks great, and it links to my blog, and I appreciate that. I'm sure it would rank far above my blog if he posted to it more frequently, but he's busy working and actually making a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!