rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Where is my Tax "Rebate" anyway?

When will I get it?

The last two numbers of your social security number tell the date by which your economic stimulus payment/tax rebate should be deposited in your bank account or mailed to you.


Direct Deposit:

Last 2 digitsDate
00-20May 2
21-75May 9
76-99May 16

Paper Checks:

Last 2 digitsDate
00-09May 16
10-18May 23
19-25May 30
26-38June 6
39-51June13
52-63June 20
64-75June 27
76-87July 4
88-99July 11

Do you think this rebate is going to stimulate the economy? Several months ago, I thought it had some potential, but now I think that the amount of money is too small to really help. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not going to mark it "Return To Sender" but unfortunately for most American families, I think it would take $10,000 to really help them get out from under. I think most people are going to put it toward their credit card debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!