rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snellville Woman STILL Hasn't Won Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes

Local resident and blogger of MySnellvilleBlog.com is "disappointed" and "dismayed" that she has still not won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes, despite repeated entries.

"I've clicked on every link they've sent me in emails to get 'extra' entries and chances at winning," said the woman, to no avail.

"I figure somebody will win, and maybe it will be me. I even memorized the 'Winner's Script,' so if PCH representatives come to my house in Snellville with roses and a humorously oversized check, I'll be able to win some extra money for reciting it."

The script requires the winner to say something like "I've just won Publisher's Clearing House! Now I KNOW it's for real!"

The fact that she has answered 2,395 of these Publisher's Clearing House emails and nothing has happened has failed to deter the high hopes of the Snellville woman. She has big plans for the winnings.

"If I win, I'm gonna get me a double-wide trailer."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Alas, we still haven't won either. Chances are much less now that we're off their mailing list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's like us. We want to win the Georgia Lottery, but we don't buy tickets. It would help our chances a lot if we actually bought one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!