rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mayor Oberholtzer goes for a slide at Briscoe Park

Mayor Oberholtzer is braver than I am! I'd be afraid my heinie would get stuck in the slide.

Kids, don't try this at home.
Try it at Briscoe Park's new playground.
Here are some photos of the playground equipment
(without a mayor on it)

L to R, Mayor Pro Tem Barbara Bender; Sam Brown, HDR Engineering; Billy Buckhalt, Construction Manager; Russell Treadway, City Manager; Lisa Platt, Park Maintenance Supervisor; Mayor Jerry Oberholtzer; Councilman Warren Auld; Robby Bryant, HDR Engineering; Ryan Healan, HDR Engineering; Cyndee Bonacci, Director of Parks and Recreation

Hey, and guess what? There's more parking near the playground too.

No mayors were harmed in the creation of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!