rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Elbert L. Parker Sr., 97, of Snellville

One of our citizens, Mr. Elbert Parker died in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Deepest sympathy to the family.
Elbert L. Parker Sr., 97, of Snellville, Ga., formerly of Bangor (D.L. Miller Funeral Home, Bangor Chapel, Bangor).

Source: Kalamazoo, MI newspaper, vital statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!