rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A video of a Snellville commercial property

Here's a video showing the property that lies between Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers and Dickey's Barbeque on Highway 78 in Snellville.

I don't know for what purpose this video was made - it doesn't appear to be an advertisement for the property, but perhaps by a company that plans to open in that location.

The YouTube username of the person who uploaded it is TireWorldLLC, so perhaps we can expect a tire company to move into that location soon. The video was shot on October 26, 2009, according to the YouTube listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!