rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, March 12, 2010

New crime blog posts

New entries to the crime blog are linked below. I put the crime entries in the crime blog, even if they are about Snellville.

I've made a couple changes to the blog. Now you can view posts by street names listed on the sidebar. You can also click the names of specific cities to see all posts about each one.

600K worth of cocaine seized in Norcross
Gang initiation at South Gwinnett High School caught on tape
Norcross man gets 14 years in prison for pimping teen girl
Cliff Tillery therapist sex trial update
Gwinnett Police investigate suspicious vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!