rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, June 18, 2010

Snellville Farmers Market 8 am - noon, Saturday, June 19th

If you haven't been to the Snellville Farmers' Market yet (it has been open 2 Saturdays now) - there's everything from the vegetables you expect to some more unexpected things, like honey, fudge, artisan breads, and handcrafted wood cutting boards.

At 9 am, there will be the Grand Opening/ribbon cutting ceremony of the farmers' market and there will be live music.

I'll be at the Snellville Farmers' Market painting tomorrow (Saturday, June 19th) from 8 am until noon. I'll have a silent auction form, and the high bid at noon gets the artwork and 100% of the proceeds of the art go to the Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry (our local food bank). My tent is in the middle of everything. Look for a painting and you'll find me :) Here's how the painting looks so far: http://tinyurl.com/2d6qy4x

The Farmers' Market goes through October, so if you know anyone with a food-related product, you should tell them about it. Conservative estimate was that at least 2,000 people are checking out the market each Saturday. To get more info on the farmers' market, go to http://snellvillefarmersmarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!