rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Town Center Survey Brings Your Ideas Forward

According to Snellville City Councilman Tom Witts, some 486 people have answered the Snellville town center survey so far. 52% of respondents live inside city limits, 48% live outside limits.

Please continue to share the survey with anyone you know who cares about Snellville! We will keep the link to the survey posted on the main page of My Snellville Blog until the survey ends on February 18.

You do not have to be a resident of Snellville to take this survey.
Send your ideas and take survey>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!