rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Monday, October 29, 2007

Stupidly Happy's Nosy Neighbor, a Sister Blog to MySnellvilleBlog

I nagged her and nagged her and finally broke her will, so now there's a Lawrenceville blog.
If you have friends interested in Lawrenceville happenings, be sure to tell them about it.
She's not Stupidly Happy like I am; she calls herself your Nosy Neighbor!

The URL is http://www.mylawrencevilleblog.blogspot.com/


"Hi. My name is Andrea and I decided to start this blog because my good friend who runs the Snellvile blog encouraged me. Like many of the other people in Lawrenceville, I am a transplant. I am from New York... Yonkers to be exact. After living all over the state of NY and also living in New Orleans for several years, we, my family and I found our way to the greater Atlanta area.

We chose our city carefully. I studied schools, real estate, and all other demographics before I finally purchased a house after living here almost 2 years. I love it here. I like the proximity to the city. I like the racial mix. I like people and the flavor of the area.

What I like the most about Lawrenceville is the downtown area. I am enthralled by the progress going on on Crogan St and the surrounding areas and the down home flavor of the city. If you are new to the area, or like Lawrenceville as much as I do... subscribe to my blog."

1 comment:

  1. Hey there... just nosing around.. will look into the calendar soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!