rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Briscoe Park Improvements

This long-awaited project is now getting underway. Bids are currently being accepted for Phase I of the Briscoe Park renovation. Construction should begin in early March and be completed by July.

These improvements will be made primarily to the lake side of the park to include additional parking, road, walkway, fitness trail and lake improvements, a new playground and restroom, and the first half of a new soccer complex.

For more information, please contact Parks Director Cyndee Bonacci at 770-985-3535 or email cbonacci[AT]snellville.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!