rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Elderly Woman Stabbed & Killed Inside Snellville Home

This is certainly a tragedy. The lady and her husband lived in the Oak Meadow Subdivision. The woman was 87 or 88 years old and was stabbed multiple times.

There is news video available from Fox 5 News through the link below. A neighbor and the deceased woman's son in law are interviewed.

MyFox Atlanta | Police Search for Suspects in Stabbing Death
ATLANTA (MyFOX Atlanta) -- There are new developments in a suspicious death Sunday night in Snellville. An elderly woman was stabbed to death inside her home. Police are looking for suspects.

More:

"Family members found Beulah Gotwalt in her bed at 2935 Oak Meadow Drive in Snellville just before noon. They told police she had a pillow over her face and there was blood on the bed and pillow.

"There was no forced entry into the home," said Captain H.O. Thomas of the Snellville police department. "We are looking at several persons of interest but are not releasing the names at this time." WSB-TV

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    As a family member of Beulah, I find this to be offensive to her memory. I request removal of any and all items that mention her on your blog. I will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, but I am sharing nothing that was not shared by media sources. What I find offensive is that we are heading near the 2 year anniversary of Mrs. Gotwalt's murder. I would think you would be more offended by that than have issues that a blogger shared the facts with the public. If it was my relative that was murdered, you better believe I would be raising holy hell to find her murderer, rather than complain to bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!