rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, November 06, 2009

Snellville estate sale

I went to a couple garage/yard sales today, and thought you might want to know about this one - the resident told me I could list the address here.

It's 2157 Hartridge Drive, Snellville GA 30078.

The sale is closed for today, but they'll be having the yard sale again tomorrow, Saturday, November 7th, from 9 am to 3 pm. It's a great sale for anyone who does crafting, wreaths, or designing - there's stuff for most holidays, especially Christmas. When I was there, they had quite a few vintage Christmas items.

Here's how to get there - it's very easy. From US78/Main Street, turn down Skyland Drive (that's the road that runs by W.C. Britt Elementary and South Gwinnett High School. Turn left on Hartridge Drive (Hartridge will be the first left after you pass Rockdale Circle). The house is on the left. Signs are on the mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!