rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snellville sets up official Twitter page

The City of Snellville now has an official Twitter page. You can follow City of Snellville updates at http://twitter.com/SnellvilleGA

I'm glad to see Snellville having official pages for both Twitter and Facebook. I have been happy to try to update everyone, but I have never done it in an official capacity and never wanted to give that false impression. Lately, I've noticed some Twitter accounts that looked like they were trying to appear as if they were official Snellville and Lawrenceville accounts.

I think that can be dangerous, so I'm glad to see Snellville setting up official social networking sites.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    We are trying to bring Snellville into the 21st Century. Quite honestly, at times it seems like we're trying to overcome forces determined to let Snellville slide into the abyss not unlike memorial drive. Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Tom Witts - Snellville City Council.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!