rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, July 16, 2010

Please do not call hospital for snail info

I have had several people ask me to tell them the identity of my contact at Eastside Hospital. I know that everyone cares a lot about Snaily the Snellville Snail (except people who call him a slug), but please stay calm.

Please do not call the hospital. They are busy helping human patients. Snaily is an important patient to them, but frankly, the staff is not trained or equipped to deal with snails. They are having a hard enough time remembering not to put the word "Emory" in front of the hospital name.  Eastside is a state-of-the-art facility, and we're lucky that Snaily can be there at all, so please don't be shellfish.


The latest word is that Snaily is resting comfortably. He has gained enough mobility to slither up the the rim of the Jenkins toilet. I've also had people concerned about the cleanliness of the toilet. I have been assured that the toilet was in enough seasons of heat and sun on Street DeVille in Snellville, that's definitely sanitary enough for Snaily.

Now the challenge for Snaily will be raising money to pay his hospital bill. Overnight stays get pretty pricey, and Snellville has financial issues like most cities. It's unknown whether the City of Snellville will be able to help him.

Again, I will not disclose my source, but will refer to him now only as "Deep Soil."  If there's one thing I reek of, it's journalistic integrity.

NEXT: Snaily suicide rumors are just that, sources say >>>>

Related links:
Snellville Snail feels that Snellville is passing him by
UPDATE on Snellville Snail's condition 
Sad news about Snellville Snail 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!